KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great People. Huge Opportunity. More work needed to manage growth & scale up. Even brighter future ahead.

Mar 16, 2022 - Executive Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Mgmt team is strong and has been getting even more depth / expertise with each new hire -Large opportunity across a number of client and product segments -Recognition that in order to manage the continued growth, there is a need to prioritize and scale (not done overnight) -High quality people with an extremely low % of a-holes (rare for the space)

Cons

-will take time to manage and adapt to the scale needed for next wave of growth -not everyone is fully aligned yet with vision / applicable next steps (natural growing pains and solvable....team is on the right track)

Enfusion Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growing company with lots of opportunity for career growth.

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enfusion is a fast paced environment filled with smart, dedicated, and motivated employees. Since we are growing, there is still a ton to build out and therefore lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Plus, great benefits!

Cons

Lack of structure can sometimes be frustrating, but it's also an opportunity to have a say and make your own mark in creating that structure.

Continue reading

Enfusion Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We value your feedback.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and bright future

Sep 22, 2022 - AVP-Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Industry leading product - Friendly colleagues - Great Mgmt - Strong leadership (new and existing)

Cons

There are ebbs and flows to growth, and no company is immune to the advantages and disadvantages of scale. As a product, Enfusion remains built in the future, and it's only a matter of time before we get to where it will inevitably be. With that said, it takes some deliberate patience along the way.

Continue reading

Enfusion Response

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Discover more reviews about Enfusion.

Enfusion Careers

Cover image for Enfusion

Enfusion is where your future meets the future of finance Line by line, call by call, ticket by ticket, we help our clients thrive by...More

• About Enfusion