Engage3 - Invaluable work experience and a great place to share passion | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Engage3

"Invaluable work experience and a great place to share passion"

Current Contractor - Marketing Specialist in Davis, CA
Current Contractor - Marketing Specialist in Davis, CA

I have been working at Engage3 as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is very well-integrated and driven. All employees are respectful and friendly, creating a great environment that I can truly enjoy being in. The team is very receptive to input from all corners and everyone understands that cohesion and teamwork are the foundation of a successful company. I love being depended on to take ownership of projects and the phrase "you take out what you put in" really applies here.

Cons

It can be challenging to balance work and life in a start up environment. There are often long hours and constant pressure to get things done. It can be stressful at times.

Other Employee Reviews for Engage3

1. "Are you interested in making your mark in the start-up world?"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Davis, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Davis, CA

I have been working at Engage3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management at engage3 gives employees the opportunity to solve really tough problems. The CEO isn't concerned with whether you have prestigious credentials, just whether you're willing to tackle tough problems with a "test, test, test" mentality. Have the freedom to fail, make mistakes, make corrections and solve HUGE problems. Get to work with really smart and fun people solving difficult problems. What more could you ask for?

Cons

As start-ups go, its as good as it comes. You'll be challenged, but surrounded by good people who are excited about the what we're trying to do.

2. "Energetic Dynamic Start-Up perfect for self motivated individuals in a growing company."

Current Employee - Category Analyst in Davis, CA
    Current Employee - Category Analyst in Davis, CA

I have been working at Engage3 part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Endless opportunities for learning and growth if you are self motivated and willing to ask questions. We have a great team- energetic, dynamic, and willing to assist you. We are a fast growing company with new developments and opportunities every day. As a part time contractor, my job is very flexible which I enjoy.

Cons

Typical Start Up environment where you may sometimes feel the next "step" isn't entirely clear. You need to be willing to put yourself out there, and be responsible for your role and projects within a team environment (not necessarily a "con"). Also, if you are a full time employee, you may be expected to put in extra energy/hours at times, for the shared success of the company.