Engility - Engility used to be a great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Engility

"Engility used to be a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Pros

When Engility first opened it was a great place to work; lots of opportunity, great people to work with, etc. We didn't have much support from our parent company L-3 Communications but we made things happen anyway.

Cons

Engility was taken over by some less than nice L-3 Communications Management people, so what was a great place to work now has the negative political environment that L-3 has. Maybe it's not that way in all L-3 organizations, but it is in Billerica, MA.

Advice to Management

Look and see outside of yourself

Other Employee Reviews for Engility

1. "Review"

Pros

I worked for a subsidiary of Engility Corporation and it was among the best jobs I have ever had. The management was superb and the employee satisfaction used to be their top priority. Ultimately that affected in our positive output and we were very much satisfied.

Cons

I dont think there were any cons.

Advice to Management

I personally think the management is very well trained and up to the mark. Just keep on working the way you are and do not change anything :)

2. "Aviation Training Advisor"

Current Contractor - Contractor in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Current Contractor - Contractor in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I have been working at Engility as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

PM was exceptional in all position aspects

Cons

Coworkers had been either in country too long and outlook was extremely pessimistic; Company needs to increase their HR/Benefits to better support current employees as corporate continues to procure other companies; example is a new time and attendance application that doesn't support overseas personnel and is driven by stateside time, after over a month we are finally being paid correctly but having to resort to a work around; corporate has outgrown their ability to adequately support OCONUS assets/contracted employees

Advice to Management

Focus on the employees/contractors who make or break the company in synch with acquisition plans; try and remember we are the face of the company and work hard, in a difficult and dangerous position, to professionally support our military counterparts for the company; regardless of company support most of us will continue our representation of the company positive until the real mission is complete; don't forget about the employees who enable the company to exist and grow during the acquisition plan/process