Enova - A fast-paced environment where results are valued more than face-time. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enova

"A fast-paced environment where results are valued more than face-time."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

1. You get to own projects and make a direct impact to the bottom-line
2. Genuine open-door policy clubbed with casual work environment ensures that you can discuss your projects and other thoughts with senior management at any level
3. Working with really smart people who are focused on driving business results
4. International experience depending on your line of business

Cons

1. Cultural fit is a must to successfully drive results
2. Must be comfortable with numbers to justify any recommendations

Other Employee Reviews for Enova

"Casual work environment that takes it's work seriously."

Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Chicago, IL

Pros

It's great working for such a casual company. I love being able to walk into a building in the Chicago Financial District wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Work schedules are fairly flexible, within reason. As long as you're getting your projects done (and make the important meetings), everyone's pretty happy. We also have many social outings as a company to keep things fun - One of our more recent events being a happy hour at Dave & Busters.

I also love that management operates with an "open door policy". I could casually walk into my CEO's office and strike up a conversation and I'd be made to feel welcome and like I was actually being listened to. This is the case with everyone that I've encountered in senior management. If you have an idea, management is always willing to hear you out.

The work we do is challenging, but there's a ton of support from co-workers and the company is good about giving resources to help.

Cons

I'm fairly easy-going about the things I require from my workplace - allow me to do my job effectively and pay me for the work that I do. Anything beyond that is a bonus. This company does that and more. So, I'm fairly satisfied here.

If you're not careful about being communicative about what you can and can't handle, your workload can spiral out of hand quite quickly leaving with you with lots of projects with fast approaching deadlines.

2. "Very fast paced with friendly atmosphere and constant communication."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

Constantly working on new projects. No matter what your position is, if you have a good idea people are willing to listen and take action on that idea. Lots of fun happy hours and group/team activities.

Cons

The very fast pace can sometimes be overwhelming. Projects are expected to be done pretty quick whereas other companies you might work on the same thing for a month +.

Advice to Management

Really enjoy the constant happy hours and activities we have as a team. Think it really helps make everyone in the office friendly which is crucial given that we work together so often. Enjoy the company experience so far.