Enphase Energy - Very Poor Planning and Management | Glassdoor

"Very Poor Planning and Management"

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is a lot of good work that can be done with all the Ip that the company has. It should have be bought by some big company , as in acquisition or high stocks.

Cons

Very very poor management decisions by some Senior Directors and the company CEO which led to the downfall of this company. I would never recommend any one to work there .

Enphase Energy2019-04-02

"Great Systems/IoT company in an important space (Energy)"

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great growth Great products Great ownership, accountability and visibility

Cons

lots of work. transformational stage.

Enphase Energy2019-04-17
  2. "Work is What You Make It"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time

Pros

This is a company with a revolutionary technology with tons of potential that you can feel good about representing. The majority of the team is passionate about our work, the future of Enphase and the difference our technology and upcoming technologies will make in the industry and for the planet. Management gives every employee a platform to express their voice and make a difference with the culture and the future...

Cons

With recent swift and major changes, there is still some of the "old guard" dragging their feet and Management has not been effective at either recreating their perception of the recent changes or moving on. Many systems are still extremely manual and require a reasonable amount of heavy lifting to get the job done.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in systems and processes to minimize gridlock and manual data management. - Profitability is critical, but create policies that are reasonable and supportive to our existing and current customers. Saving money is important but if done unreasonably we risk just coming across as unprofessional.

Enphase Energy2019-07-26

Discover more reviews about Enphase Energy.