Enphase Energy - Challenging environment, accountability & ownership mandatory! | Glassdoor

"Challenging environment, accountability & ownership mandatory!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enphase is developing products that will change the world (grid-agnostic systems, integrated module & storage, etc.) Things move quickly and you will have the ability to provide your insight into e-staff & SR. leadership. Very competitive comp plan considering there are only (2) likely options in the market that a customer would or could use.

Cons

Yes, you will be expected to work... hard. If you are not a fan of knowing your market, understanding your customers/competitors, strong attention to detail, and clear ability to forecast your sales numbers, Enphase is not likely the best place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue working on the culture initiative. It's clear that we have work to do in terms of ensuring we have a happy & healthy work environment.

Enphase Energy2019-04-15

"Great Systems/IoT company in an important space (Energy)"

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great growth Great products Great ownership, accountability and visibility

Cons

lots of work. transformational stage.

Enphase Energy2019-04-17
  2. "Work is What You Make It"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time

Pros

This is a company with a revolutionary technology with tons of potential that you can feel good about representing. The majority of the team is passionate about our work, the future of Enphase and the difference our technology and upcoming technologies will make in the industry and for the planet. Management gives every employee a platform to express their voice and make a difference with the culture and the future...

Cons

With recent swift and major changes, there is still some of the "old guard" dragging their feet and Management has not been effective at either recreating their perception of the recent changes or moving on. Many systems are still extremely manual and require a reasonable amount of heavy lifting to get the job done.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in systems and processes to minimize gridlock and manual data management. - Profitability is critical, but create policies that are reasonable and supportive to our existing and current customers. Saving money is important but if done unreasonably we risk just coming across as unprofessional.

Enphase Energy2019-07-26

Discover more reviews about Enphase Energy.