Enphase Energy - Great Systems/IoT company in an important space (Energy) | Glassdoor

"Great Systems/IoT company in an important space (Energy)"

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great growth Great products Great ownership, accountability and visibility

Cons

lots of work. transformational stage.

Enphase Energy2019-04-17
  1. "Work is What You Make It"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time

Pros

This is a company with a revolutionary technology with tons of potential that you can feel good about representing. The majority of the team is passionate about our work, the future of Enphase and the difference our technology and upcoming technologies will make in the industry and for the planet. Management gives every employee a platform to express their voice and make a difference with the culture and the future...

Cons

With recent swift and major changes, there is still some of the "old guard" dragging their feet and Management has not been effective at either recreating their perception of the recent changes or moving on. Many systems are still extremely manual and require a reasonable amount of heavy lifting to get the job done.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in systems and processes to minimize gridlock and manual data management. - Profitability is critical, but create policies that are reasonable and supportive to our existing and current customers. Saving money is important but if done unreasonably we risk just coming across as unprofessional.

Enphase Energy2019-07-26

"Long slow slide from the best company I ever worked at"

Former Employee - Principal Systems Engineer in Petaluma, CA

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great co-workers, devoted to the mission and customers, who had fun to revolutionize an industry.

Cons

Unfortunately, that was before we had serious competition and the market commoditized. The old executives had not prepared and were shown the door, while the new guard arrived with consultants in tow. Necessary and painful adjustments followed, while many of the best (and worst) employees decided to go.

Advice to Management

Don't lie (a/k/a make promises you can't keep) to employees. Don't imagine you can offshore software to India without significant cost (schedule, quality).

Enphase Energy2019-05-14

Discover more reviews about Enphase Energy.