Enphase Energy - Toxic cultures that make people sick | Glassdoor

"Toxic cultures that make people sick"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Enphase Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

* There are few wonderful people which make the show run * there were few knowledgeable managers you can look upto them for anything * Few teams have great work culture * lot of opportunity to grow * great financial benefits

Cons

* have few useless jokers as managers in the management * to show the company profitable they bring lot of interesting policies to resize. * working with few managers reminds me of the good memes of current era.

Advice to Management

Few people are not worth for any advice

Enphase Energy2019-06-21

"Great Systems/IoT company in an important space (Energy)"

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great growth Great products Great ownership, accountability and visibility

Cons

lots of work. transformational stage.

Enphase Energy2019-04-17
  2. "Work is What You Make It"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Enphase Energy full-time

Pros

This is a company with a revolutionary technology with tons of potential that you can feel good about representing. The majority of the team is passionate about our work, the future of Enphase and the difference our technology and upcoming technologies will make in the industry and for the planet. Management gives every employee a platform to express their voice and make a difference with the culture and the... future of the organization. Many of our customers are "die-hard" Enphase, love and appreciate our product and basically, are growing their business.

Cons

With recent swift and major changes, there is still some of the "old guard" dragging their feet and Management has not been effective at either recreating their perception of the recent changes or moving on. Many systems are still extremely manual and require a reasonable amount of heavy lifting to get the job done.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in systems and processes to minimize gridlock and manual data management. - Profitability is critical, but create policies that are reasonable and supportive to our existing and current customers. Saving money is important but if done unreasonably we risk just coming across as unprofessional.

Enphase Energy2019-07-26

Discover more reviews about Enphase Energy.