Enrollment Resources - Great Company to Work For! | Glassdoor

"Great Company to Work For!"

I have been working at Enrollment Resources full-time

Pros

The company is growing and really focuses on and rewards innovation and creativity and productivity. Its great to see management always taking on new projects and ideas with input from staff. You feel that you have a voice with ER. In addition, some of the most talented people in the EDU industry work at Enrollment Resources and they do phenomenal work.

Cons

Can be tough environment for those who aren't driven to be successful or just want to sit back and be a wallflower.

Advice to Management

Continue to allow staff to innovate and contribute to the culture of innovation that has been created.

Enrollment Resources2017-09-13

Other Employee Reviews

"Hardworking and Friendly Team"

Former Employee - Copywriter in Langford, BC

I worked at Enrollment Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Enrollment Resources provided a wonderful learning opportunity for me. As a junior level copywriter, it was enlightening working with a business who is an expert in their niche – higher education marketing. The company culture is casual and family-oriented. People are encouraged to be themselves. You won’t find stuffy corporate culture here, though employees are still held to high professional standards....

Cons

ER is a mid-sized company. I think they are still adjusting to the transition from being a start-up to an established corporate company.

Enrollment Resources2018-01-11
  2. "Good fit"

I have been working at Enrollment Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

My colleagues are: ~ Experts in their fields ~ Collaborative ~ Open, friendly and genuine ~ Curious ~ Respectful ~ Interesting people outside of what they do for work. The owners are interested in my success, continuing professional development, and me as a person. My work is challenging and engaging and I'm happy to be among people who speak a common professional language.

Cons

Nothing to report so far.

Advice to Management

Keep enabling the organizational changes and enhancements that will support staff and clients as the business continues to grow.

Enrollment Resources2017-10-30

Discover more reviews about Enrollment Resources.