Entelo - New to Entelo - Thrilled to Be Here | Glassdoor

"New to Entelo - Thrilled to Be Here"

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- World class benefits - Interesting problems and a team that lives its values - Genuine focus on employee morale, engagement, and career growth

Cons

- There are opportunities for role definition - Process maturity / formalization needs to become more of a focus for certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep fighting the good fight to communicate, be transparent, and take good care of the team.

Entelo2018-12-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Onboarding Process and my first month"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product adoption via training and academy access, strong support system via internal teams, ideal management support through onboarding, positive work environment company wide, fantastic benefits and perks.

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continued career development paths for your employees.

Entelo2018-12-26

"It begins and ends with the product"

I worked at Entelo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free lunch, good perks/benefits. Management seems to invest time and energy into process and growth. The cheerleader "everything is fabulous all the time" is both a great motivator and draining weakness of Entelo.

Cons

My time at Entelo was witness to a very harsh reality that things are not always as great as they seem. Customer-facing employees have some immense obstacles hindering their success due to the product still needing serious work. Honesty and transparency are driven forth aggressively, but my experience was a lot of tongue biting and insincere enthusiasm.

Advice to Management

Focus less on optics, politics, polished rhetoric, and SF cliches. Be down-to-earth and call a spade a spade. It begins and ends with a product people like using more than our competition.

Entelo2018-11-30

Discover more reviews about Entelo.