Entelo - Onboarding Process and my first month | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "1K a year for professional development and they match charitable donations up to" (in 9 reviews)

• "We don’t 100% pair, but whenever we get stuck or need a pair, any engineer would gladly spend the time to help one another" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Typical growing pains - we need to find a better way to drive cross-functional communication" (in 9 reviews)

• "This is also not a work from home culture, and leadership is transparent about that" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Onboarding Process and my first month"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great product adoption via training and academy access, strong support system via internal teams, ideal management support through onboarding, positive work environment company wide, fantastic benefits and perks.

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continued career development paths for your employees.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"New to Entelo - Thrilled to Be Here"

I have been working at Entelo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- World class benefits
    - Interesting problems and a team that lives its values
    - Genuine focus on employee morale, engagement, and career growth

Cons

- There are opportunities for role definition
    - Process maturity / formalization needs to become more of a focus for certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep fighting the good fight to communicate, be transparent, and take good care of the team.

"It begins and ends with the product"

I worked at Entelo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free lunch, good perks/benefits. Management seems to invest time and energy into process and growth.
    The cheerleader "everything is fabulous all the time" is both a great motivator and draining weakness of Entelo.

Cons

My time at Entelo was witness to a very harsh reality that things are not always as great as they seem. Customer-facing employees have some immense obstacles hindering their success due to the product still needing serious work. Honesty and transparency are driven forth aggressively, but my experience was a lot of tongue biting and insincere enthusiasm.

Advice to Management

Focus less on optics, politics, polished rhetoric, and SF cliches. Be down-to-earth and call a spade a spade. It begins and ends with a product people like using more than our competition.

Discover more reviews about Entelo.