Enterprise Knowledge - Collaborative Colleagues! | Glassdoor
  1. "Collaborative Colleagues!"

I have been working at Enterprise Knowledge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Amazing (and smart!) colleagues, who are always willing to help you out - Supportive leaders - Annual Training Budget - Fantastic Office Space in the middle of Clarendon - Healthy work environment - Positive culture (yes, I look forward to going to work on Mondays!) - Employees are clearly valued

Cons

- We are growing quickly; making it difficult at times to find a meeting room/office space - sometimes the office can be a bit empty, because everyone is with clients - There isn't much to say about Cons here-

Advice to Management

Zach and Joe are fantastic leaders who have cultivated a positive work culture and picked the brightest and most collaborative employees to work here. As we get bigger, please continue to maintain the small business atmosphere!

Enterprise Knowledge2018-10-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "EK is full of Rockstars"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Enterprise Knowledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Annual training budget, regular peer to peer knowledge sharing sessions, smart (and collaborative) colleagues!

Cons

The company is in an awkward adolescent growth phase. We're putting some better management practices in as we scale, but there are some growing pains.

Advice to Management

Hire faster!

Enterprise Knowledge2018-09-07

"The dream job you've been looking for!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Enterprise Knowledge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I absolutely love my job. From Day 1, Zach (CEO) and Joe (COO) have been the type of supportive and inspiring leaders you only read about in HBR or Forbes Magazine. They have created and continue to sustain a healthy, positive, and vibrant work environment for us. Each day brings new challenges that help me grow, as well as opportunities to be creative and have an impact. I have deep respect and admiration for all...

Cons

Not very many cons. If I had to pick one, it would have to be that we don't have enough conference rooms or small meeting rooms. We're gaining more and more clients and projects, which increases the demand for meeting spaces. Good thing we're expanding our office-- this should help resolve this issue.

Advice to Management

Continue being the amazing leaders that you are. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate everything you do to make sure that we're happy at work while continuing to push us beyond our perceived limitations.

Enterprise Knowledge2018-03-21

Discover more reviews about Enterprise Knowledge.