Enterprise - Phenomenal Career Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Phenomenal Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great culture, I work with an amazing team. I work hard but get rewarded for my work in ways that go beyond my expectations. I've been promoted multiple times in my career and know that my work is valued by management.

Cons

Schedule (8-6 Monday-Friday and 9-12 on weekends) but that is definitely better than a lot of schedules, particularly in retail.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and allow opportunities for employees to showcase their talents.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "good entry level job"

Pros

Looks good on your resume. teaches you a lot about dealing with customers and if you have at least a year of experience it is easy to get another job because they know how hard the job is. You will meet a lot of people that will probably be your life long friends since you go through a lot together.

Cons

You work long hours. Pay is below average. management depends a lot. Sometimes you get people who shouldn't be promoted to management managing. You deal with a lot of customers and you deal with a lot of complaints.

Advice to Management

Give new people a play by play on how to get promoted. A lot of management's strategy is to just delegate everything to lower management. I think branch managers and area managers should take more time to help out the MTs and set them on the right path to get promoted and not burnt out.

2. "Wonderful but very stressful"

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience, management experience, high level sales

Cons

Long hours, low pay, high stress

Advice to Management

Increase Pay