Enterprise - Enterprise has been great to me and my family. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Enterprise has been great to me and my family."

Current Employee - Management in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Management in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I started with Enterprise over 25 years ago - way before we were in the top 3 rental companies. To be part of the history, to watch how the company has grown, and to see how they have stayed true to their mission and values has been amazing. Especially as friends have been through layoffs, job hopping, mergers, or worse. I am still here because I like and respect the people I work with, and I still continue to learn and have fun at work every day.

Cons

The cons don't come close to the pros. Sometimes long hours, but I DONT bring my work home with me. Any professional who has ownership in their position is going to do what it takes, and that is what I do. My family has been provided for very well, and we have a stable financial future because Enterprise has invested in me as much as I have invested in the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Great place to launch a career"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Terrific opportunity, great coworkers, and the chance to run your own business with someone elses assets.

Cons

Long Hours, that is all

Advice to Management

Come to work to work, learn, share and have fun

"A great company that cares about it's employees and customers"

Current Employee - Area Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Area Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Enterprise follows a hire from within policy in which every employee starts as a management trainee. You will never have a manager ask you to do something they won't or haven't done themselves. Every level of management has worked their way up and can uniquely relate to a brand new employee.
    Most employees truly enjoy coming to work on a daily basis. Having fun in the branches is a must.
    The employees and management are given a lot of autonomy to run a branch and not micro managed on every aspect of daily operations.
    The starting pay has significantly improved and there is a huge potential to increase your pay substantially in just your first couple of years.

Cons

The customers and accounts can be difficult at times but that can be said for any company or career that deals with the general public.