Enterprise - Amazing Internship | Glassdoor

"Amazing Internship"

Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern
Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern

I have been working at Enterprise part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young crowd looking to have fun while working in a serious business. Went in knowing nothing, but walked away at the end of the summer being number 4 in sales in the entire state. Love the atmosphere and the amazing co-workers I have.

Cons

Long hours.. but who cares. Making money and time flies by when youre busy and having fun!

Advice to Management

Continue making your employees feel like they are equal.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "It was a good company"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Enterprise as an intern

Pros

Good ethics and fun culture

Cons

Paris not very good and

Advice to Management

Try to keep your interns

2. "Never a dull moment!"

Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I work as a Business Rental Sales Executive at Enterprise Holdings. I started as a Management Trainee (like everyone else!), passed the Management Qualification Interview, then proceeded on to Assistant Manager of two locations, and then Branch Manager of two different locations. I then interviewed for the Business Rental position, and here I am! The company is an amazing place to work if you aren't afraid to work hard and keep an open mind. There is so much to learn and the opportunities are endless; the team I work with is amazing and I can truly look back and say I have had a blast for the last 6 years!

Cons

You have to be willing to put in your time; anything worth something takes hard work, and if that's not your personality type it's probably not for you. The job isn't for everyone, it's for people who can see the bigger picture and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! The pace is very fast, and every day is different, so for some that may be a con, but for me I loved it!

Advice to Management

We do a nice job looking to the future of the company, and always improving; remember that in a changing world we must adapt and change with it or be left in the dust!