Enterprise - GOOD | Glassdoor

"GOOD"

I have been working at Enterprise full-time

Pros

Business Setting
Work Under Different Management
Opportunities
Bonuses

Cons

Long Hours
Low Pay
Favorites
High Turnover Rate

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"If you can stick around long enough, you might just catch the ever-dangling carrot"

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Enterprise only hires people with college degrees because they believe that if you have the discipline to finish college, you'll have the discipline to run their stores. As a result, the majority of people you'll work with are young, attractive, ambitious people who work at least 10 hours a day and still have energy to party on the weekends.

Cons

Enterprise will dangle a carrot in front of you in order to wring out everything they can get from you. They tell you the reason why a billion dollar company pays you 3% below market is because you have to earn it first; the big bucks come when you get to the top. Unfortunately most employees never make it to the top because they can't stand the politics (for lack of a better word) along the way. Others get tossed out by the company after they've been wrung dry.

Advice to Management

Show a little appreciation for your employees and you might be able to retain your retention numbers for that coveted award.

"Unfair to workers not treated equal"ABE PA."

Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA

I worked at Enterprise part-time (More than a year)

Pros

never again waste time with this stink managers here!! Can only speak truth.Promotes friends only
    unfair labor equality.Fired over 12 workers while I worked there.some where my friends. Don't care about workers.poor wages dead end.job fire workers at drop of hat.

Cons

workers not treated equal , some workers totaled several cars never terminated friends with the high up bosses, a compete double standard among workers.

Advice to Management

we hate you and wont do business with your company as of 2012 the reason is you had people completely destoyed cars but yet terminated people who never missed any days of work at ABE the company is a stink, we notfied all of our friends not to rent there anymore who don't respect the workers." ABE airport ,PA