Enterprise - Fun place to work, but too little pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Fun place to work, but too little pay"

I have been working at Enterprise full-time

Pros

Everyone is fun at all levels of the company, yet still able to successfully do their job. The company has a lot of growth opportunities.

Cons

a lot of hours, and not enough pay for the work that we have to do.

Advice to Management

Because of the very low pay Enterprise should offer more perks.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Maybe if you're a single, recent college grad...maybe"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Eagan, MN
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Eagan, MN

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun Coworkers, Drive New Cars, Training Program, Real World Business Experience, Benefits Package, Retirement, Good Leadership, Advancement Possibilities

Cons

Long Hours, Low Pay, After-Hours Meetings, Have to sell questionable products to advance, Low pay through first several advancement opportunities - If you are married, or this isn't your first job out of college, or you have other things you enjoy outside of work, this isn't the job for you. It can be a good career potential if you are young and single...but you may have to live at home for the first couple years to get by on the salary.

Advice to Management

The company has great leadership. Unfortunately, I couldn't see any of my coworkers being great future leaders because of the unprofessional and sometimes unethical atmosphere in the company. I understand that having a fraternity-type environment helps retain employees, but I found it disheartening how my fellow employees got DWIs, drank heavily at company functions, slept around with coworkers, and sometimes conducted business practices that were outside the company's ethics policy - all with little or no repercussions.

"Not a career, just a job. Don't accept it!"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You learn about sales (90%), marketing (5%) and operations (5%).

Cons

Very low pay
    They take advantage of recent graduates who do not know much about the job environment
    They preach during the interview that you will make a lot of money (RED FLAG); a company should not waive the carrot during an interview
    Too much emphasis on sales
    Horrendous hours (55-60 hrs/wk)
    Even when you become an assistant manager or manager, your salary will still be low

Advice to Management

Increase your pay and reduce your hours. Stop requiring management trainees to meet the two-month sales quota before they can "grille". Promote management trainees who have management potentials.