Enterprise - Unfair to workers not treated equal"ABE PA. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Unfair to workers not treated equal"ABE PA."

Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA
Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA

I worked at Enterprise part-time (More than a year)

Pros

never again waste time with this stink managers here!! Can only speak truth.Promotes friends only
unfair labor equality.Fired over 12 workers while I worked there.some where my friends. Don't care about workers.poor wages dead end.job fire workers at drop of hat.

Cons

workers not treated equal , some workers totaled several cars never terminated friends with the high up bosses, a compete double standard among workers.

Advice to Management

we hate you and wont do business with your company as of 2012 the reason is you had people completely destoyed cars but yet terminated people who never missed any days of work at ABE the company is a stink, we notfied all of our friends not to rent there anymore who don't respect the workers." ABE airport ,PA

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"Enterprise is a great company to launch your career"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Ogden, UT
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Ogden, UT

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere with excellent people to work with. Enterprise focuses on the development of its people as one of its core beliefs. If you're looking for a great pace to learn all aspects of business and prepare yourself for operating your own business there isn't much better training ground than Enterprise. In a short period of time you'll learn more than most do in graduate school programs. Couldn't ask for a better company to launch a career with.

Cons

The hours are not quite what you would call ideal. You will be asked to work 48 hours per week for the first while you are with the company, and the pay isn't the greatest. You will learn invaluable parts of running a business however, and the way I see it is that I'd rather get paid for the attainment of graduate degree level knowledge than pay someone else for it.

2. "Good place to build a career if you are willing to work."

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
    Fun people
    Great training

Cons

Low pay
    Long Hours
    Difficult Customers
    Inconsitent managment/ High turn over

Advice to Management

Pay your employee's more from the start. We work hard, harder than most of the work force, and get paid peanuts. With a little more upfront Enterprise would not have the amount of turn over that it does. Most of the reviews I have read complain about working in a suit and tie and washing cars. Get over yourselves! Everyone has to start somewhere and you have to WORK to make it at Enterprise, they tell you this upfront. With that being said a highly driven person can make a good living at Enterprise down the line. I would still be at Enterprise if a better opportunity had not come up, and for that Enterprise is great. You will get noticed if you do well and it does open alot of doors.