Enterprise - Typically energetic environment but gets old real fast. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Typically energetic environment but gets old real fast."

Former Intern - Senior Customer Assistance Representative in Bardonia, NY
Former Intern - Senior Customer Assistance Representative in Bardonia, NY

I worked at Enterprise as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

As an intern I was the youngest in my branch (21) but everyone else was only a few years older so it was a energetic office. Everyone jokes around you get to know employees from all over your area pretty well as you see them frequently delivering/picking up cars from other branches. Best salesperson in each branch every month would get taken out to dinner, yankee/mets game, etc.. Frequent company sponsored happy hours if the entire area did well that month. Management was usually positive and fun, very easy to approach and more than willing to answer questions or offer help.

Cons

Working with the general public is quite the experience. I worked at the largest branch in my area so it was constantly busy. You will meet ALL kinds of people from very friendly to incredibly rude, illiterate, intolerable, disgusting people. I am very good at interacting with others and not letting insults get to me but at ERAC you might want to have a tranquilizer attached to your hip so you don't kill some customers with the clip board. When the branch is busy it is BUSY and when customers wait for longer than they think should, they get pissed. You will be running around checking people into cars, cleaning cars, swapping out cars, answering phones, pulling contracts, checking people into rentals all at the same time... in a shirt and tie. Since I was a summer intern, I didnt need to go to the gym since I would sweat all day long. Least to say it gets very very hectic. Sometimes management can get overwhelmed and take it out on you, or disappear when the branch is most busy.

Advice to Management

Good luck.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Management Trainee"

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Bozeman, MT
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Bozeman, MT

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for advancement. Learn business skills.

Cons

Must move to at least 3 different cities working at multiple branches to advance. Lack of quality leadership.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees

"Great Company for Sales Starters"

Pros

Great Benefits. Great staff, Great Training

Cons

if you have a DUI they will eventually find out and fire you

Advice to Management

Let me work!