Enterprise - Will run you ragged, but can be worth it | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Will run you ragged, but can be worth it"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Mandeville, LA
Former Employee - Management Trainee in Mandeville, LA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You are never bored, that's for sure. I got multiple job offers while dealing with corporate customers. When I decided it was time to leave ERAC, having ERAC on my resume was a huge plus. I made incredible friends while at ERAC; everyone is like you - outgoing and friendly (obviously they hire a certain personality).

Cons

Prepare to hate your life; long hours, you're dealing with the general public (who have no problem screaming at you for no reason), washing cars, working on weekends. Oh, and you' get to pick-up some creepy-ass people... There is no incentive to become an Asst. Mgr. or Mgr. The pay isn't always better and you have MORE stress than what you already have as an MT or MA!

Advice to Management

Pay your employees more. Trust me, they're worth it.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"Make sure you are here for a career, not a job"

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company is family owned, with values that represent that. You will put in a lot of work, but you have that "Big picture" mentality -- You will get experience in sales, marketing, and back end operations.

Cons

long hours; but then again you are learning to "operate" your own business, so that is to be expected

Advice to Management

Better Flex time for management.

2. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent sales training. Plenty of opportunity to move up. As long as you have good sales/marketing areas you can go far.

Cons

If you don't get a good sales area you will not make much. You sit at a computer 90% of the time calling rental customers who have been in accidents for business. Feels like being a telemarketer. YOU WILL NOT BE AS VALUED AS IN RENTAL. Lord forbid you have an off month, you won't make much money. LONG HOURS. You're schedule is not as flexible as they promise. You come in at 8:45 AM and can leave sometimes at 9:00 PM. You do not flex out and you only get an hour break for lunch regardless. BE PREPARED TO CANCEL APPOINTMENTS WITH FAMILY!

Advice to Management

Be consistent. Rules should be the same for everyone regardless of whether they sell a lot or not. Make sales areas equal and even. If