Enterprise - Made good money as level 3 employee | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Made good money as level 3 employee"

Pros

Great vacation time off after 5 or mor years with company

Cons

Lots of useless reports on a monthly basis

Advice to Management

Be ready to r move up the ladder by moving out of state.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Burnt Out and No Cash Flow"

Current Employee - Management Trainee
    Current Employee - Management Trainee

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great training and learning experience for first job, great to build connections, learned to be self-disciplined. Learn how to manage and take ownership of work

Cons

Work long hours with not enough pay, employees get burnt out because Enterprise knows to get they're employees out of college and abuses that knowledge. If you don't do well with sales you'll never get promoted.

Advice to Management

Learn what your team is good at and acknowledge that, also find out when your employees are getting burnt out that way you can find a way to keep them.

2. "Best and the worst experience..."

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Teamwork, with great people at the trainee level and in lower management. Salaried positions., so you know how much you have to live on. Opportunity for advancement. They have many locations, which also gives more opportunities.

Cons

I was a victim of bullying, however this is the exception, not the rule. It is the individual, not the company that is the problem, though the company could and should do more to stop this behavior from this individual. Sometimes branch managers will bring in pizzas and expect you to work through lunch. Working long days, you need a break. most branches are a go go go experience, so there is seriously no down time and the hours are long.

Advice to Management

When there is bullying, stop it. I reported it, yet I was put in a position where I was asked if I could move forward and move on or if we could no longer work in the same company. I felt as the junior person, that if I didn't suck it up, I would be fired or let go with a severance, so I sucked it up, but only lasted another few months because the bullying continued. I eventually had to quit my job, and I was devastated. The bully should have been fired immediately. Devastated and disgusted!