Enterprise - Great Company for a few years | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Great Company for a few years"

I have been working at Enterprise full-time

Pros

great management trainee program, great for someone fresh out of school

Cons

The company has created a culture that people can not do enough. You can have incredible numbers and it is what are you doing for me now. They are creating a culture that makes people cheat to look like all-stars.

Advice to Management

Help your people get promoted stop holding them back because you want to succeed

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Fun first job"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This job will give you sales and eventually management experience. Strong social element that is very reminiscent of college. You will undoubtedly meet some great people and have fun. It's not a bad resume builder either-- not as great as portrayed, but decent if you make it into management.

Cons

This company is successful by selling kids right out of college on "the dream". You can absolutely be successful in the company, but it is not the pretty picture they paint for you. You're going to work hard and long hours for very little money-- and managers do not make as much money as they would have you believe. Also, unethical sales are pretty much ignored.

2. "Your career is what you make it"

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You learn a lot about running your own business. Great training. A lot of support. Good goal setting. You can motivate your own team. You are in control. You can make as much money as you are motivated. If you are good at what you do, you can make much more then your projection. Washing cars is not a bad thing, I would do it all day long if I got paid what I do to work up front. Washing cars is a nice break. It is NOT that BAD folks. Physical exercise is good for you. I am not afraid of hard work. It sure beats 5 phone calls in 1 minute up front.

Cons

You get used to the hours, but they are long. 48+ a week, easily can work 55-60 hours. Once you are management, your hours are not clocked, which sucks. M.T's should be paid more. When you hire a bad seed, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. retention. ugh. I am here to make money.

Advice to Management

Monitor hours better. Management should not work more then 48 hours, but no one keeps check of that.