Enterprise - Great learning Experience | Glassdoor

"Great learning Experience"

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic Co-Workers, I always wanted to go into work and see the people I worked with. When we were busy I loved the fast paced nature and the day would fly by

Cons

Very long hours, mediocre pay. Enterprise is great with dangling the proverbial carrot in front of you in terms of pay but does little to help you achieve that top 10% of your peers. Most people are dramatically underpaid for the hours and stress level

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Lots of opportunity but have to work about 55 hrs a week plus nights, weekends, and most holidays."

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A lot of opportunity through out the company. If you don't want to stay in rental you can explore other branches of the business.

Cons

You will be working 12 hour days, 5-6 days a week. They always expect more and more from you. Can be very stressful. Sales is cut throat. You feel that if you take your vacation time or your day off then you will lose out on money.

2. "Great place to start a career"

Former Employee - Area Manager
    Former Employee - Area Manager

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Enterprise will teach you how to run a business - all aspects of running a business. From recruiting, to management, to operations, to marketing, to sales, to P&L, to human resources, to accounting and so on... If you are willing to put in the hard work and commit 100% and pay your dues, it's a great foundation.

Cons

Low starting pay and really tough work. Picture cleaning cars in 100 degree weather and rain and putting in 12 hour days with nasty customers. But if you can handle it, you'll have a unique chance for advancement.

Advice to Management

Just don't forget to focus on career development at all levels. Don't let the short term pinch on profit cause bottlenecks that push good people out.