Enterprise - Excellent company to start a career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Excellent company to start a career"

Current Intern - Management Trainee Intern
Current Intern - Management Trainee Intern

I have been working at Enterprise as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Great management style, wonderful team atmosphere, plenty of opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

Long work hours, can be stressful at times

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Good skills but tough culture"

Former Intern - Sales Management Intern
    Former Intern - Sales Management Intern

I worked at Enterprise as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people that I worked with were awesome. All very easy-going but determined to do their best.
    Decent pay for an internship. Taught you the skills to manage your business.

Cons

Even as an intern they expect you to work ridiculous hours. It was mandatory just about every day of the week to work a 11 or 10 hour day then you were asked to work weekends. Management didn't care if you were hardworking or the nicest person, all they cared about were your numbers. Especially as the intern all the MTs, MAs, and AMs would give you the "regulars" that would never buy coverage. Management didn't care about the area you worked in and how it effected your numbers. I worked in an area with about 7 other stores nearby so I would shift around quite often. One day I would be in a store and sell 0 out of my 15 customers. The next I would move to a ritzier part and go 15 for 15.

Lastly- cleaning a car in a suit is awful.

Advice to Management

Look at the person and look at the area more. Even if their numbers are good doesn't mean they should be promoted. One of my assistant managers was in his position because he cheated people and would add/build in coverage to every contract and not tell the customer what they were paying for.

2. "A great company to start your career with!"

Current Employee - Management Trainee
    Current Employee - Management Trainee

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You really learn a lot through the training program. You learn how to multitask, especially when you have a lobby full of people, trying to train the new guy next to you, and the phone constantly ringing. The best part is all the people you will work with. They will become your best friends.

Cons

The hours are no joke. You will never work under 49 hours a week. The customers also are very draining, especially the rude ones. You will also ruin a lot of your business attire due to the car washing.

Advice to Management

The best salesmen are not always the best managers.