Enterprise - Hard Work, but you can move up quick! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Hard Work, but you can move up quick!"

Pros

there is a ton of potential for growth. the days fly by, and when you are hot with sales, there is no better job.

Cons

there is no time for not selling. a lot of pressure so hit your numbers, but that is the same as every sales job. you have to do a lot of busy work like car washing, and other things that can be tough to do in a suit.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"Looks good on a resume, but will consume your life"

Pros

I met so many great people working for Enterprise. I learned how to run a business from some managers, and how not to run a business from others. If you are looking for a long term career in sales this is a good place to start.

Cons

The long hours make it challenging to do anything else but "bleed green" which can be very difficult if you have a family. You will work for several different managers at several branches which can be good and bad. At some point you will get a manager that only works maybe 20 hours a week, and you will be picking up the slack.

Advice to Management

ERAC does not put its employees first which they should. I was threatened with bodily harm on two seperate occasions. The branch managers still rented to those who threatened me, while I was in the branch, which caused me to be quite concerned for my safety. Then they cut hours, and were shocked when I put in my two weeks. I can't be the only one who had an experience like this, you need to value your employees! Especially when their personal safety is involved.

Enterprise Response

Mar 27, 2014 – Director: Employment Brand

Thank you for the review of your experience at Enterprise. Our employees' and customers' safety is our highest priority and we apologize that you did not have that experience. We would like to look ... More

2. "Fun but the work life balance was nonexistent."

Former Employee - Management Trainee
    Former Employee - Management Trainee

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My Coworkers were amazing people. They were fun to work with. We pushed each other to do our best. They sent us away for training. They basically taught me how to run an office by my self.

Cons

The work week was long and hard. It was hard to keep the office staffed because the rigorous work schedule. There was way too much micromanagement. Often the higher levels would make decisions that would affect the lower levels negatively, and they would not take responsibility for their actions.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees.