Enterprise - Promoted based on performance! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"Promoted based on performance!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work with a awesome people. Upper management challenges me to develop myself and to run a business. After only six months I was promoted to assistant manager and after a year I hope to be running my own branch!

Cons

The hours are long but no more than 50 a week. People complain that it is hard work but when was anything handed to you? The pay isn't the greatest at the bottom but unless you plan to stay at the bottom it goes up very fast.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting and opening new offices for more opportunities!

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"Don't do it!"

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Bloomington, IL
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Bloomington, IL

I worked at Enterprise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Be outdoors a lot
    Sometimes coworkers are fun

Cons

Washing cars
    No work life balance
    Pay is terrible
    No salary info before "promotion"

Advice to Management

Stop treating employees like slaved. Pay them more because EHI and the Taylor's are greedy.

"If you like washing cars in your expensive suits, you'll love working at Enterprise."

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Thorough training, power to make your own decisions to assist customers, asset to place on your resume when looking for other jobs. Also, the customer interaction is nice--most customers are friendly and very patient.

Cons

This company promises advancement and promotion quickly but then does not deliver. You are sold a "hoop dream" and unless you are smart enough to talk to other people who have left/been there for a while, you won't realize that you won't actually make branch manager for at least 4-5 years. Also, if you like washing cars in the heat and cold (or getting soaked in the rain writing a contract), you will love this career. Because Enterprise does not like to hire a full-time porter, most of the time the Management Trainees are forced to wash the car (in your suit--including jacket, I might add). I ruined many a suits at the job, let me tell you. Also, you get stuck having to repo cars because your branch manager does not want to pay a repo man.

Advice to Management

Hire more porters so your employees can actually do their job with the customers. Don't take reservations if you are not actually valuing them. Tell the truth about the promotion process when a potential candidate is interviewing with you.