Enterprise - I have enjoyed Enterprise Rent-A-Car very well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"I have enjoyed Enterprise Rent-A-Car very well."

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Enterprise as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The money is consistent, benefits are great, you get to work with interesting people. I like being on the go, inside, outside, running errands. They keep you busy.

Cons

There isn't much work-life balance. The social dynamics of the company can be weird at times. It seems that people from work only have friends from work.

Advice to Management

I think it is wonderful that management is always growing and challenging itself. However, I think that there should be more focus on leadership and organization at the branch level.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

1. "Great people, but glad I got out"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You work with some pretty cool people and you don't have to sit behind a desk all day. Also, it looks great on your resume (will discuss why in cons). Some people are Enterprise for LIFE and absolutely love it. They have their eyes set on "Six figures in SIX years." I lasted 6 months before I had to get out... I felt too guilty selling the products.

Cons

You have to sell "protection" to every customer. I hated it because I didn't see the value in the product I was offering to every customer and the way it is presented can be a little misleading to the customer because you have to meet sales goals or you will be stuck as a "Management Trainee" forever. It looks good on your resume because companies know you are a super hard worker with little pay- since Enterprise pays practically nothing. In addition, the work life balance is non existent. I got to work at 7 and left at 6:30 everyday. By the time you get home and eat you hardly have time left.

Advice to Management

If you would compensate your employees with the salary they deserve and not work them into the ground your turnover would decrease dramatically. Employees quickly lose vision for the company.

2. "OVERWHELMING, ask a lot for minimal in return. If you're a college grad go to a company where you can make more money"

Current Employee - Management Assistant
    Current Employee - Management Assistant

I have been working at Enterprise full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You really need money and you're lazy and want to change

Cons

50-55 hour weeks, NO work life balance, more than likely you'll be standing you're entire shift. Once you get promoted you may still have problem paying that loan back

Advice to Management

Despite everyone starting as MT's and moving up some of management forgets what its like to be an MT and will make inconsiderate request of employees. Just be considerate.