Enterprise - A lot of work with little pay | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise

"A lot of work with little pay"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Management Trainee in Columbus, OH

Pros

A lot of opportunity for advancement. Usually work with younger people who are career oriented. Good sales training but constant/ redundant training at the same time. Good benefits

Cons

A lot of hours for not much pay. They do this to ween out the people who aren't looking for a long term career at enterprise. This is what happened to me. I was on pace to get promoted quickly but once you realize that even when you get a couple promotions and are going to make decent money, you still do the same job and have to deal with a lot of unhappy customers consistently. And by unhappy I mean steaming mad and willing to yell at you over the phone or face to face. This happens a lot and most of the time you have no control over why.

Advice to Management

PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES BETTER. Enterprise loses a lot of good employees because they don't pay them enough at the beginning. I would have stayed with enterprise but I realized that for how hard I work and how good I was at my job, I made nothing.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise

"Great 1st job out of college"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

Great resume builder right out of college
    Will work with some really great people
    Promotions are based strictly off your performance
    Good Benefits
    Great company to work for if you get out of rental

Cons

Work life balance is unheard of your week is usually 55-60 hours minimum and you will work at least every other Saturday and some Sundays
    Compensation for the hours worked and what you have to deal with isn't worth it
    Morale is usually really low
    Unimpressive upper managment

Advice to Management

Higher more people
    Allow for a better work life balance
    Make starting salary more competitive
    Give more than 1 week PTO your 1st year

2. "Learned alot, worked so long and hard that it made me dislike the company."

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Detroit, MI

Pros

Enterprise offers very busy days, If your good at sales there is lots of room for advancement, Lots of after work fun paid for by Uncle Enterprise

Cons

Long hours, Forced to sell things that really don't have lots of value, Only reviewd and compensated on how you sell protection packages