Enterprise Solutions, Inc - No frills, Just smart business | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Solutions, Inc

"No frills, Just smart business"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Enterprise Solutions, Inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is good. I learned what it means to be part of a team but also to be held accountable as an individual. As such, it was a great learning experience and my career is better off for having worked with the decent people at ESI.

Cons

It is stressful. Management demands excellence and I tried to provide them with it. I used to resent the bosses for making me work so hard, but now I appreciate what I went through.

Advice to Management

Maybe a little more positive reinforcement, whether things are going well or whether one hits a rough patch. But then again, it isn't grade school so maybe it is silly to ask for a gold star for simply doing your job.

Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Solutions, Inc

"Visa sponsorship lies"

Former Contractor - RF Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - RF Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Enterprise Solutions, Inc as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Salary is credited by weekly

Cons

They don't file H-1B. I worked as a consultant to qualcomm. Before taking the offer they promised that H-1B will be taken care of. But when it was the time to act they kept on delaying until deadline. I was lied by the HR every time I spoke to them over the phone. Management is gonna decide in the meeting who all will file for visa that year etc. Ghanta.. they have management. A guy with low pitch, fake American accent was my contact for the assignment from start to end. Then there was one HR. Both kept on throwing the concern to each other.
    Now I work for another employer. I was again contacted for Qualcomm contact position. Now I'm on H-1B. They said they don't deal with visa concerns.

Advice to Management

Be less greedy and tell new hires that you don't file visa. Tell them that you are there only to exploit OPT students.

"Poor Executive Management and no experience with managing account management team, no clear direction of expected goals"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Enterprise Solutions, Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Footprint in Staffing Market - Technical experience

Cons

Executive team is old school and not qualified to run a IT Staffing Firm, Unethical business practices with clients

Advice to Management

Explore creativity and more flexibility with senior account managers