Entertainment Earth - A bunch of nice nerds :) | Glassdoor
  1. "A bunch of nice nerds :)"

I worked at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Entertainment Earth was a awesome place to work. My co-workers were all great people and good friends. I enjoyed going into work everyday. The owners, Aaron and Jason, are passionate about the toy industry and you can see that in the way they run the company. It is definitely a work hard, play hard environment but if you care about the work and making good stuff than you will fit right in.

Cons

Near the end of my time with Entertainment Earth I was having trouble seeing my direction for upward growth. The projects I was working on were fulfilling and exciting but I wasn't seeing a clear, long-term path for what I could do next to advance my specific skill sets.

Advice to Management

Those company-wide movie outings were highlight events for me. I highly recommend more of them.

Entertainment Earth2017-06-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun Company, Cool Products, Great People"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The biggest pro - I get to talk about Star Wars and Marvel as part of my job! The environment is collaborative, and fun. The owners truly care about each aspect of the business, and it's great to get 1:1 time with them. My co-workers are cool, and I actually enjoy their company! Comic-Con is huge, and it's fun to be part of the buzz. Every day is different, yet fun. Did I mention I get to talk about Star Wars and Marvel...

Cons

Most work areas are bull pen style, which can be problematic for someone who prefers a quiet environment. I personally thrive in it, and love how it fosters growth and idea sharing.

Advice to Management

Keep it fun. Keep it cool! This is a great place to work.

Entertainment Earth2019-02-28
  2. "Don't do it"

I worked at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

fun environment to work in

Cons

owners are too into themselves to care about their employees

Entertainment Earth2019-02-06

Discover more reviews about Entertainment Earth.