Entertainment Earth - Fun Environment, Fun People | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun Environment, Fun People"

I have been working at Entertainment Earth full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work if you love pop culture, toys/collectibles, and a fun work environment. There are great benefits and perks, such as company-wide movie outings and an employee discount on the products. Management is friendly and approachable, and often very involved in even minor projects.

Cons

I think it is department-specific, but I do not see many opportunities for upward growth. I want to hone my skills in my field, but I find myself working on many side-projects that distract from my personal goals.

Advice to Management

Due to competing opinions amongst management, I often find myself redoing the same projects over and over again. Better communication within the management would greatly improve the work culture.

Entertainment Earth2017-12-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fun Company, Cool Products, Great People"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Simi Valley, CA

I have been working at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The biggest pro - I get to talk about Star Wars and Marvel as part of my job! The environment is collaborative, and fun. The owners truly care about each aspect of the business, and it's great to get 1:1 time with them. My co-workers are cool, and I actually enjoy their company! Comic-Con is huge, and it's fun to be part of the buzz. Every day is different, yet fun. Did I mention I get to talk about Star Wars and Marvel...

Cons

Most work areas are bull pen style, which can be problematic for someone who prefers a quiet environment. I personally thrive in it, and love how it fosters growth and idea sharing.

Advice to Management

Keep it fun. Keep it cool! This is a great place to work.

Entertainment Earth2019-02-28
  2. "Don't do it"

I worked at Entertainment Earth full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

fun environment to work in

Cons

owners are too into themselves to care about their employees

Entertainment Earth2019-02-06

Discover more reviews about Entertainment Earth.