Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions - Worked there 10 years & it was great for the 1st 8 years then began to go down hill. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions

"Worked there 10 years & it was great for the 1st 8 years then began to go down hill."

Former Employee - Fundraising Account Executive
Former Employee - Fundraising Account Executive

I worked at Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working with the schools, work/life balance by working from a home office. Decent base pay/benefits but minimal commission for the effort put forth.

Cons

Management was almost criminal in their attitude toward sales reps. Example: when my mother was dying I applied for immediate vacation to leave for another state. My regional VP denied my vacation stating that he "wasn't comfortable with me taking time off". I filed a complaint with their useless HR department & left anyway. After I returned my life was made miserable & I was laid off.

Advice to Management

Shut it down & go work at McDonald's...if they'll actually hire you.

Other Employee Reviews for Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions

"Do not waste your time with this company"

Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Troy, MI

I worked at Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Large company, can get you experience handling multiple jobs, departments.

Cons

Terrible working environment, negative as lay offs happen regularly. No one is ever promoted from within unless you were doing favors under the door.

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage!

2. "Opportunity limited for HQ based jobs"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Small company, great fundraiser for schools, great promotion vehicle for merchants

Cons

Small company, sold numerous times just purchased out of bankruptcy by founders kids

Advice to Management

Realize what pays the bills and fix the roadblocks for that area

Work at Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions? Share Your Experiences

Entertainment Publications dba Entertainment Promotions