Enverus - Great team environment | Glassdoor

"Great team environment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist

I have been working at Enverus full-time for less than a year

Pros

This team communicates clearly and effectively at all levels. Produces easily understandable feedback to customers. Effectively deals with others, both internally and externally. Provides timely feedback and follow up and manages others’ expectations appropriately. Overall this is a great team to work with.

Cons

More case management time would be great during the onboarding process.

Enverus2019-10-08

"A career is what you make of it"

Current Employee - Strategy Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Enverus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having been with the company over 3 years the growth has been tremendous. Those that want to grow have the opportunity as long as they ask for it and are willing to work for it. The company really does care about the individual and takes great strides to ensure people are where they need to be. To succeed you need to have an entrepreneurial heart, meaning that you have your goals and leadership/support to help you... achieve them but at the end of the day it is up to you to reach them.

Cons

No direct con's that would affect me continuing working. For some the changes as we have grown are to much but every company has inflection points and growing pains as you reach certain milestones. For those that do not welcome change it can be hard to embrace. Recommendation is to have an open mind and realize that there is a very direct strategy and path leadership is embarking on and all companies have to go... through iterations to determine what works best to get there.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide feedback to company on adjustments and growth. Continue to be there for your employees. Continue to empower employees to own their business and hold accountable for the successes and failures that result.

Enverus2019-10-22

"Great company"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Austin, TX

I have been working at Enverus full-time

Pros

You can sense the excitement and energy around the office There have been lots of positive business changes over the last 2 years Enverus sells great products that our customers generally don't ever want to give up

Cons

*If a new hire is joining a team where everyone has desk phones IT should know and have that setup during on-boarding. It took 2 weeks for me and a new teammate to get phones setup, where phone communication is critical to the job. There should be a new employee checklist or something that teams involved with on-boarding should have. *Desks should be clean and setup for the new employees. First impressions are... important. My desk was dirty and had my predecessor's name on the phone. *Annual pay cycles: first place I've been at that doesn't offer annual pay/merit adjustments. Maybe Enverus can compete for talent without it. Note: I met an individual with a ton of responsibilities who hasn't received a raise coming up on 3 years. *Wireless mice option: Some teams have to meet and work often in team rooms. A wireless mouse allows you to do it easily vs. using a trackpad to navigate through multiple files. Wireless mice are cheap these days ($10/pop and higher). *

Advice to Management

Keep executing but I think there should be a little additional focus on new employee experience. Also consider giving little perks like free drinks & snack as most tech companies here offer that at least. Small price to pay that can help maintain a happy work environment.

Enverus2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Enverus.