Enverus - Great company | Glassdoor

"Great company"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Austin, TX

I have been working at Enverus full-time

Pros

You can sense the excitement and energy around the office There have been lots of positive business changes over the last 2 years Enverus sells great products that our customers generally don't ever want to give up

Cons

*If a new hire is joining a team where everyone has desk phones IT should know and have that setup during on-boarding. It took 2 weeks for me and a new teammate to get phones setup, where phone communication is critical to the job. There should be a new employee checklist or something that teams involved with on-boarding should have. *Desks should be clean and setup for the new employees. First impressions are important. My desk was dirty and had my predecessor's name on the phone. *Annual pay cycles: first place I've been at that doesn't offer annual pay/merit adjustments. Maybe Enverus can compete for talent without it. Note: I met an individual with a ton of responsibilities who hasn't received a raise coming up on 3 years. *Wireless mice option: Some teams have to meet and work often in team rooms. A wireless mouse allows you to do it easily vs. using a trackpad to navigate through multiple files. Wireless mice are cheap these days ($10/pop and higher). *

Advice to Management

Keep executing but I think there should be a little additional focus on new employee experience. Also consider giving little perks like free drinks & snack as most tech companies here offer that at least. Small price to pay that can help maintain a happy work environment.

Enverus2019-10-11
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enverus full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Young, fun culture -Forward thinking -Large company without the corporate cons

Cons

-You’ve gotta work extremely hard and fast as they are rapidly growing (not really a con)

Enverus2020-01-24
  2. "Senior Account Executive Enterprise Sales"

I worked at Enverus full-time for less than a year

Pros

The learning experience and the competitiveness.

Cons

No growth opportunities for the team

Advice to Management

Keep expanding with the marketplace.

Enverus2020-01-20

Discover more reviews about Enverus.