Enviance - Great Company & Culture!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company & Culture!!"

I have been working at Enviance full-time

Pros

Great company that has focused on building a great culture of hardworking employees that are passionate about EH&S Software and always put the customer first.

Cons

Recent changes in the market and company provided some challenges/hurdles but the current management team and employees are positioned well to grow the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay focused on the customers, employees, culture, and being innovative.

Enviance2017-05-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The working place for experienced engineers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Enviance full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Enviance software developer team a couple of weeks ago. I like the company and the team. Their philosophy of work is what I was looking for . First, the company and team carefully work and treat the customers. Actually, I like the team that work seriously and I do not think the software developers can have good jobs if they work like play. Second, I have a lot of work to do but I do not feel strong pressure. I have web and desktop apps need to handle and debugging, but I can do them following my plan, no strong pressure.

Cons

I live in Orange county right now. I commute 70 miles everyday. But I'll move to the Carlsbad area in a couple of months.

Enviance2016-03-31
  2. "Sales"

I worked at Enviance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great technology; Great people eager to help

Cons

On boarding is a long process

Advice to Management

Promote within

Enviance2018-10-17

Discover more reviews about Enviance.