Envictus - Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Envictus

"Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people"

Pros

The company's focus is on teaching students "how to do school." Accordingly, this company provides a great opportunity to positively impact middle school and high school age students and their schools.

Cons

Given the state of the economy, funding for schools has taken a hit, providing growth challenges across the education management industry. In order to grow, companies like Envictus need to be creative in securing dollars from schools.

Advice to Management

Seek alternate funding sources in order to grow and improve to meet the needs of today's students. Since our product is delivered through technology, investment in making the experience for students as up-to-date as possible is important.

Other Employee Reviews for Envictus

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Envictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In the last year, we've transitioned to a virtual office and everyone works from home, which I love!
    I work well independently and am allowed to do so while still having the ability to contact upper management should i have any questions or need additional direction on a project.
    I have found upper management to be open to new ideas or suggestions, which is a nice change from previous employers who want no input from employees.

Cons

If you're a social person, working alone at home may not be a good fit for you.
    As a small company, you may be asked/expected to do tasks that aren't part of your normal job description - this is normal in all the small companies I've worked for but I've noticed that it can be difficult for some people to adjust to this.

Advice to Management

Since we all work remotely, be sure to keep everyone in the loop on how well the company is doing and how we're moving forward to ensure the success of Envictus!

"An absolute regime (avoid like the plague)"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Envictus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro I noticed is that the place was so terrible to work for that it really made me appreciate washing dishes when I was 16. Oh, and, if management can run a business here - so can you.

Cons

I second every negative experience written on here. Management is absolutely horrible. It will start with a bait and end with a switch, and then your resume looks bad because you were either fired or you had to terminate employment too fast and it now looks bad on your resume. Go bag groceries if you really need employment as the culture is here is an absolute regime.

Advice to Management

Listen to personal development audios for a few months and read some books on servant leadership.