Envista Forensics - Excellent place to become world-class! | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent place to become world-class!"

Former Employee - Vice President & Chief Executive Officer of LWG Consulting Mexico in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Envista Forensics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It was the privilege of my life to serve at LWG Consulting, briefly PTCLWG, and then, Envista. Bob Wedoff assembled an incredible team of highly talented people (just like you read about in Jim Collins Good to Great), and we all did what we do best. We built an incredible business in North America, built the leading business in Canada, built the only business in Latin America, and were in process of building an... incredible European and Asian business as well. There was a good training system in place, our Marketing was Excellent and Jennifer is one of the smartest/most-driven people I’ve ever worked with, the IT infrastructure was Best-In-Class, and we were in process of ramping both the engineering and sales teams to "world-class" stature.

Cons

There were no cons. Bob agreed with my strategy and provided the resources for execution. The only reason I left was because I wanted to be a good dad to my little 2-yr old at the time, and traveling 90% internationally/nationally was too much. Depending on what stage in life you are at, as well as what trade-offs you are willing to make, it can be the greatest opportunity of your life.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring talented people and let them drive the business forward! Now with the Cyber team firmly in place, the Danish Restoration team, expansion of the Canadian engineering group, there is a firm footprint to work on large-loss projects all over the world!

Envista Forensics2019-08-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Excellent company to work for"

I have been working at Envista Forensics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Envista Forensics for a few years and truly enjoy working here.

Cons

I have no major cons to list.

Envista Forensics2018-08-09
  2. "It’s an experience"

Former Employee - Structural Engineer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Envista Forensics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule, great variety of projects, excellent general training by TFS.

Cons

Very disorganized, no clear communication on the direction things are heading, lack of corporate support, not provided all the tools you need to be successful (field equipment and/or office equipment) low base salary.

Envista Forensics2019-12-12

Discover more reviews about Envista Forensics.