KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

General Manager Redlands

Jul 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I start, this company is what I think about when I think of the perfect gym. Also they understand what you are striving for and they WILL get you there and further, while having fun. The classes are intense for every level athlete, and you will love the diverse workout combinations. The company and my boss invests a lot of time and energy in to everything from coaching to over all support. It’s a great company to work for and the gyms are open 24 hours yet kept in immaculate conditions.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons at EöS

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Enthusiastic and Fun

Jan 5, 2022 - Group Fitness Instructor in Ogden, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feels like being part of a psyched-up team, rather than boss: employee.

Cons

I'm bummed they got rid of the V.I.P. guest-pass for nonmember friends to attend our classes.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people, culture and gyms!!

Dec 22, 2021 - Yoga Instructor in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

While this review is a tad long, it's to showcase why I love being apart of the EoS team, and why discovering them reinvigorated my own passion to workout and teach yoga! I walked into the EoS gym in Tempe, AZ as a customer with zero brand awareness (7 day guest pass) and was immediately blown away with the level of passion and ownership that every staff member had. They were all genuinely smiling and happy to be there. Prior to EoS, I had been a member/Yoga Instructor at an LA based gym chain for 14+ years and quite honestly started to accept "average or below average" as the standard from a mid tier gym, but not at EoS. Their high value, low cost model is a game changer in addition to hiring passionate individuals. The facilities are clean and well maintained. There's so much variety in equipment, virtual reality workout rooms, and even a movie theater cardio room, among other amenities. My first EoS visit was so good that I ended up reaching out to the local manager who subsequently hired me as their yoga instructor a week later. The management team at both the facility and operation level have been extremely supportive to ensure the employees and customers get the best possible experience from EoS. If you're into fitness and seeking a high energy environment with passionate individuals and high growth opportunities then EoS is the place for you!

Cons

There aren't because the everything about this brand exceeds expectations and that's why they're leading in growth.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about EoS Fitness.