Epicor Software - Enjoyable, I love my Job and team - we have a great little unit in EMEA | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epicor Software

"Enjoyable, I love my Job and team - we have a great little unit in EMEA"

Current Employee - Business Development Director in Bracknell, England (UK)
Current Employee - Business Development Director in Bracknell, England (UK)

Pros

Visionary - great product to represent
Enjoyable- have a great team who always thrive to do well
Rewarding- Quarter end results hitting targets- always a great buzz

Cons

For my department- not many really, if i had a wish list it would be a easier CRM system to suit the role of my team, but we manage and it works, It would work better for sure,

Advice to Management

Early days to comment on this one, I have been here 4 years to see the change will be interesting, as long as positive and good for company and employees then I am happy.

Other Employee Reviews for Epicor Software

"Must be self sufficient!"

Current Employee - Technical Support Analyst
    Current Employee - Technical Support Analyst

Pros

- You receive exposure to use numerous software products
    - Paid time off
    - Friendly employees
    - 401K
    - Fast paced

Cons

- Salaries are lower than similar positions at competing companies
    - Working after-hours while on-call every few weeks
    - Receive product training unrelated to supporting those products
    - Documentation on how to support products non-existent
    - Expected to learn how to support products on your own time, minimal training sessions
    - Senior management ignores customer service and focuses only on revenue generation
    - Lack of career path

Advice to Management

Employee compensation is a big problem. Give your employees new ways to earn additional income. Please focus on providing excellent customer service for new and existing customers.

"Innept Management at the Director level - No empowerment to get the job done."

Pros

Good benefits - PTO - Overall the VP level management, Managers and most employees are great.

Cons

The thick layers of management create an environment where there are too many pseudo managers - Directors are more or less supervisors - and a great deal of the director level managers are completely incompetent. The former Epicor director level management is the most arrogant group of professionals I have ever encountered. The power trip they are on is surprising given the lack of power they actually yield not to mention the lack of experience they have.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the Director tier of management, empower Managers that are capable of making things happen and this company may see a great deal more success. Having two levels of each step in the hierarchy is rediculous. This company needs a complete management overhaul, and I can only hope that Pervez taking over leadership at "The former Epicor" will change things a lot. Truly - this company needs help.