Epitec - Great Company - i can say i actually like coming to work every day! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

"Great Company - i can say i actually like coming to work every day!"

Current Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came here with no experience and feel that i have been transformed into a great recruiter with some guidance and training. Epitec is very flexible and in my personal opinion, i feel that i get the respect and knowledge to grow and make an impact. Compansation is AMAZING if you just put in the time and effort to get the job done. I believe many are not willing to do that, and will continue to struggle when they might have a 'grass is always greener' attitude. Epitec is growing, and while promotions might not happen as quickly as people fresh out of college think (due to just having a degree does not automatically get you promoted ANYWHERE) they do happen with when you put in a little effort.

Cons

If you are expecting to jump right in and be successful right off the bat, this might not be the place for you. Doing some work and being eager to learn is what is going pay off.

Advice to Management

More recruiter interaction. As the company grows it understandably gets harder however monthly meetings or more touchpoints might be nice!

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

"HOT Industry---Forward Thinking Company"

Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Sales in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The company is constantly looking at areas to improve its position at its customers and to improve its employee experience. They are making strides in new client development locally and nationally and will need more internal staff to support these efforts. I'm all in for a better future. They also have some really great tools, training and incentives programs for their sales and recruiting team members. Just got a black friday shopping spree --- whoa!!!!!

Cons

No bodies perfect, but you should expect some turnover. They hire often and not everyone's cut out for sales and the performance expectations of the their big clients.

Advice to Management

Be very clear on expectations for new hires, some people just don't get it!!!!

"I love my Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get to work with Awesome People, I get rewarded for my work, I get to work with state of the art equipment (dual monitors, wide screens, awesome phone system) I get challenged on a daily basis and I am busy and I love it.

Cons

Sometimes there is not enough hours in the day to accomplish all that I want>

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing we have a good thing going on here. Keep investing in the training and development of our staff.