Epitec - Very pleased to work for such a resourceful company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

"Very pleased to work for such a resourceful company!"

Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Epitec offered the very best options, when it came to structuring a compensation package while bringing me on as contractor for a large telecommunications company. Now with my 2 years of working with them, they've really demonstrated that they seriously stand by their motto of 'placing people first'--especially when it comes to their employees. Definitely a top choice to work with!

Cons

Not really a 'Con', but while some companies have offered more--in terms of benefits in this or that specific area--Epitec's overall benefits package outweighed any of a number I have received or been offered as a contractor.

Advice to Management

Continue to add value for your employees by working to open up even greater opportunities for career growth, and by adding to your already very good compensation packages

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

"Very satisfied new contractor"

Current Contractor - Senior Technical Solutions Architect in Dearborn, MI
    Current Contractor - Senior Technical Solutions Architect in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They seem genuinely concerned about my well being. Good about communicating information helpful to me when I need it. Information I need is readily available. They did an excellent job preparing me for my interview and even went out of their way to get me some additional relocation help.

Cons

I have not had anything to complain about in my short tenure.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

"Don't Get Voted Off This Elitist Discriminatory Island""

Former Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder in Southfield, MI

I worked at Epitec full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Initial training is stringent but hopeful. Epitec managers want you to be excited for new opportunity.
    They offer a decent benefits menu and commission on top of salary. Incentives and free food abound....yay....
    The money is decent, but ALWAYS have a backup plan for your undoubtedly short stint.

Cons

Terminations happens abruptly and frequently. There was no plan of improvement- no warning. Job security with Epitec DOES NOT EXIST.
    Termination happens in training. Be prepared.
    They fire people ALL THE TIME.
    They are almost no recruiters over the age of 30. Most are under 25. I inquired about this in training and an HR rep quickly reprimanded me; it is not a subject they are open about. Mostly it's because they get entry level college grads and cut them loose the second ANYONE in mgt. has a problem with them.
    It's not easy work and they certainly don't stand behind their training methods or any one employee. The Manager who hired ME was Fired Before I even Started.
    You are constantly in fear of losing your job . It is like being on a bad reality game show.

Advice to Management

Wasting money training people and then cutting them loose for petty reasons is no way to run a business. Stop firing employees because of the catty, elitist atmosphere. I found it extremely ironic that there are diversity awards strewn about the office but the entire staff consists of the same 20-something with no real life experience. 1 in 4 gets the boot? Maybe it's time to prioritize.The company could be so much greater- you could achieve that growth you're always spewing out about. You all should be ashamed.