Epitec - I am very happy as an Epitec Contractor | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

"I am very happy as an Epitec Contractor"

Current Contractor - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

- Open and fair in salary negotiations and benefits
- Consistent excellence in communication
- Treats contractors like valued employees
- Always looking for ways to improve
- Friendly and helpful staff

My company's contractors have about 10 payroll companies from which to choose. I chose Epitec after interviewing other contractors in my position. Epitec far surpassed the others in all the areas that were important to me.

Cons

I am unable to come up with any cons. My experience with Epitec has been very satisfying.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

"Proud to work for Epitec!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time

Pros

Epitec is a professional yet fun and energetic environment! The company been around for 35 years, but it manages to stay "young and fresh". We have a beautiful office space supported with top notch technology. Good starting compensation. If you are in a recruiting or sales role, you can increase your pay quite significantly with commissions and incentives within the first 1-2 years. Very big on training and development so you can expect to receive additional training in different areas no matter what position you're in or your tenure. Employees are constantly recognized for meeting and exceeding goals. Great leadership team that is very approachable and supportive. They will do whatever they can to help those who are willing to put in the effort. Epitec is going through a major growth spurt which allows career advancement for everyone at all levels. They provide lunch and treats frequently (added bonus).

Cons

I have only good things to say about my experience as it has been very positive. You do have to be a goal oriented individual who can work in a fast pace, ever changing environment. You need to be willing to put in the time and effort and be coachable. I don't consider that to be a con, but something job seekers should keep in mind to make sure it's the right fit.

"Recruiters are not valued"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Southfield, MI

I worked at Epitec full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All recruiter are young and right out of college, happy hours, and incentives.

Cons

Fear of losing your job every day you go to work which is very stressful. At least one person gets fired or quits every week. They bring groups of training groups in that are between 6-10 people and by the time 3 months rolls around there will only be 3 people left max. They fire people in training so beware. They will say they will show you how to do something if you do not understand in training, but all they will do is show you your way out the door. They fire people like it's no one’s business. Also, they claim you will make a lot more money than you actually will. They make you work through some lunches and do not compensate you. There is no such thing as overtime. They micromanage and your every moved is watched very closely.

Advice to Management

Do not fire people in training -- it's a learning process. Stop hiring everyone.