Epitec - Great Growing Company for Hard Working Individuals, Great Opportunity for Growth!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

"Great Growing Company for Hard Working Individuals, Great Opportunity for Growth!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Epitec is a hot, growing company with a lot to offer. The hard working recruiters will find themselves advancing into other roles that fit them. Epitec offers great incentives, team building activities, clear cut goals and a management team with a strong open door policy. Hard work definitely pays off at Epitec in the form of commission, incentives and advancement. Work stations are the best in class, I have not seen other recruiting firms with such a great office space.

Cons

Several reviews note that the turnover is high. The truth of the matter is that Epitec is looking for the best of the best, the hard workers with strong drive to do well, and the employees that are motivated by success and compensation. If you are willing to come in with a positive attitude and strong desire to do well, you will do great at Epitec.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the recruiters that are here for the right reasons! And continue to provide a GREAT training program for the recruiting team.

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

1. "Epitec has been an excellent company for me"

Current Contractor - Specialty Dev Senior in Dearborn, MI
    Current Contractor - Specialty Dev Senior in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been able to work with the Epitec staff to have the benefits that best fit my family’s needs. I am a contract employee and all my interactions with the staff have been very positive, the HR team has been extremely helpful and the recruiters are awesome. We have a few team building events throughout the year, which is just the right balance and allows me to have some exposure to the staff and to meet new people.

Cons

I do not have any complaints with the Epitec staff.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

2. "Its Has Been a Pleasure Working Epitec"

Current Employee - PMP Senior PM in Jackson, MS
    Current Employee - PMP Senior PM in Jackson, MS

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working as an IT PPM Consultant for Epitec for a year and a half. I found that every interaction with our Epitec team at the office to be top talent. Smart and supportive. Last year my leadership opted to support my training goals that included Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, when I asked. Other recruiting companies have approached me for other opportunities. When I add up everything, Epitec comes on top. All and all I am glad I joined Epitec.

Cons

All and all I am glad I joined Epitec.