Epitec - Epitec is one of the best companies I have worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epitec

"Epitec is one of the best companies I have worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Recruiter in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Epitec is one of the best companies. They have a great incentives programs and treat all of their employees great. It's a fast growing and successful company that will go a long way. This company will really grow within these next few years. I look forward to continue working for Epitec! Best company ever!

Cons

If you aren't hardworking, determined and motivated you won't do well here. People say high turnover but really, recruiting is just not a good position for everybody.

Advice to Management

Management is great, maybe just some more communication with recruiters.

Other Employee Reviews for Epitec

1. "Great Growing Company for Hard Working Individuals, Great Opportunity for Growth!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Epitec full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Epitec is a hot, growing company with a lot to offer. The hard working recruiters will find themselves advancing into other roles that fit them. Epitec offers great incentives, team building activities, clear cut goals and a management team with a strong open door policy. Hard work definitely pays off at Epitec in the form of commission, incentives and advancement. Work stations are the best in class, I have not seen other recruiting firms with such a great office space.

Cons

Several reviews note that the turnover is high. The truth of the matter is that Epitec is looking for the best of the best, the hard workers with strong drive to do well, and the employees that are motivated by success and compensation. If you are willing to come in with a positive attitude and strong desire to do well, you will do great at Epitec.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the recruiters that are here for the right reasons! And continue to provide a GREAT training program for the recruiting team.

2. "Epitec has been an excellent company for me"

Current Contractor - Specialty Dev Senior in Dearborn, MI
    Current Contractor - Specialty Dev Senior in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been able to work with the Epitec staff to have the benefits that best fit my family’s needs. I am a contract employee and all my interactions with the staff have been very positive, the HR team has been extremely helpful and the recruiters are awesome. We have a few team building events throughout the year, which is just the right balance and allows me to have some exposure to the staff and to meet new people.

Cons

I do not have any complaints with the Epitec staff.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.