Epos Now - Massive amount of opportunity and growth!! Great people! | Glassdoor

"Massive amount of opportunity and growth!! Great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Been an incredibly fast growing company over the years growing year on year. It is a performance based business so if you are a high performer you will be given the opportunitiy to direct your career in the direction you want to go in!

Cons

The nature of a fast growing company means sometimes the processes are not there prior to the growth and teething issues occur. However that is the massive challenge that some people either love to be a part of solving and being part of journey and some people don't!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the people, some superstars in the ranks!!

Epos Now2018-10-10

Epos Now Response

October 16, 2018

Thank you for your ongoing commitment to Epos Now. You've been pivotal to the journey and really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

"Best career decision I ever made"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing leadership team dedicated to help businesses create exceptional customer experiences - Very innovative product team and disruptive technology being developed - Huge upside for personal and professional growth - Well respected across the industry in Europe and US

Cons

No organization is perfect but I have not identified any cons and would highly recommend Epos Now for someone well experienced or fresh out of school.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Epos Now2019-05-16

"Great culture with misleading prospects"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Epos Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

Had an amazing time working at EposNow. Days were enjoyable, colleagues were great. Fun environment.

Cons

Low pay. Not much upward mobility. Stagnant positions, high turnover rate. Management was great but the CEO of EposNow is as greedy as can be. After finding out through a reliable source within the company how much the managers and VP were making, I knew that not only would I not be there long term but employees were not valued.

Advice to Management

Directly to Mr. Heavens, pay your employees and including upper management, especially Dave (VP), what they deserve.

Epos Now2019-06-11

Epos Now Response

June 14, 2019

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your honesty on how you have found working at Epos Now and pleased to hear your days were enjoyable and the atmosphere is great. We are continually reviewing our processes and structures. This includes annual pay reviews ...

Discover more reviews about Epos Now.