Epsilon - Excellent company, management and environment! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Excellent company, management and environment!"

Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Contract Recruiter in Wakefield, MA

Pros

Epsilon is the top Database Marketing Services Provider ranked by Forrester Research and there is no question why in my opinion. They provide a dynamic environment that is motivating and well managed with great communication and ability to grow. The benefits are also well beyond many other companies with a strong 401K match, great medical and dental options, 3 weeks vacation on your first year and a free gym membership on-site. Epsilon also provides a positive culture with creative talented people with programs recognizing co-workers and/or management for their hard work and dedication. I would highly recommend Epsilon as a great career path.

Cons

Epsilon is growing at a rapid pace due to new acquisitions and staff. Because of this, many employees are working harder and longer hours to get their work done. However, i think this is necessary to meet the goals we are setting for ourselves and as a company. This will also just help those hard working individuals receive recognition and be rewarded for that hard work as well as grow within the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

1. "Awful. Just Awful."

Current Employee - Senior BSA in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior BSA in New York, NY

Pros

They are flexible.
    You don't need to worry when they announce a policy change because if you wait ten minutes there will be another one to cancel it out.
    People appear to be friendly.

Cons

Someone mentioned that their software is state of the art. So was my eight track. The software is very limited and is constantly breaking down.
    They are dangerously understaffed and are looking to cut the staff down even more. They also off shore most of their work.
    Account teams over promise the client on deliverables and expect the technical team to work miracles to make it happen, and they are never satisfied.
    Like I mentioned they are understaffed so they over-load you with work and could care less if you are able to meet deadlines.
    They recently announced there soaring profits. Well this wasn't hard to accomplish. It's easy to show record profits when you down-staff and off-shore, expecting those who are left to do more with much much less, while at the same time continue to charge your clients the same amount of money.

Advice to Management

Invest in talent within the company. Hire more people and stop spreading your employees so thin.

2. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Pros

Talented people and interesting work. Epsilon is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for people here. It's a fast paced environment and we're always on the acquisition hunt as well.

Cons

The fast pace isn't for everybody. If people struggle working in a matrixed environment they will not like it at Epsilon.

Advice to Management

Management does a nice job keeping us informed. There are occasional "road shows" where Epsilon or ADS leaders will visit our offices and give a state of the union address. The messaging is usually positive around our financial performance, growth and investments in people.