Epsilon - Epsilon is a place that works it's employees hard, but they accomplish a great deal with that effort. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Epsilon is a place that works it's employees hard, but they accomplish a great deal with that effort."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Project Manager in Irving, TX

Pros

Epsilon has very highly motivated and talented people working there--they are doing amazing work in the marketing technology field.

Cons

Epsilon is a small company trying to become a big company, and they are experiencing some growing pains as a result. They're working hard to establish best practices, but until they get there it's tough to find the right way to do things at times. They tend to view their employees as resources more than people at times, and work/life balance is very difficult to find on some teams (other teams are great though!).

Advice to Management

I'm really proud of the way Epsilon came clean and admitted mistakes and offered help to it's customers during the data breach of early 2011. There are many, many companies out there who suffered similar or worse breaches that covered it up.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

1. "Solution Set is a great place to work and work for. We are treated fairly and honestly."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Pros

Great benefits
    Professional and knowledgeable leaders

Cons

Wish there was more room for advancement.

"Worst company in DWF area --- this is only my personal view about epsilon and maybe I am wrong"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Irving, TX

Pros

Big client names good for resume, Visa is good, Hilton, Chase and BOA, what else? American Express and
    all kinds of big companies

Cons

Even the managers know how to abuse their labors.

Promises are made to client and then there is a scramble to meet deadlines. This happens constantly with those making the promises working their 40 hrs and going home. New people are being hired constantly. Not sure where the others have gone as there is a constant cubical shuffle so either they are on another floor or are no longer working at the company. I suspect they have left company, but since they are not on my team...don't really know. Honestly, I see some of the positive postings and I think that are written by HR so they can counter the real postings.

Advice to Management

Learn how to be nice to every employee, black, white, non-indian asian, ..... Please be nice to people, say hello to people inside the same building....