Epsilon - Plenty of room for career growth, leader in the industry, strong emphasis on financial growth of the company as a whole. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Plenty of room for career growth, leader in the industry, strong emphasis on financial growth of the company as a whole."

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Proud to be part of the organization. Extreme knowledgebase within the company. Our teams work hard and build quality databases. Our growth surpasses all competitors in the industry. No better place to be if you want stability in your career path.

Cons

No room for slackers here, we are heads down and we do our jobs well. Not necessarily a Con, but for some people it may be.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, no better reason to stay with a company who is growing, making money, and taking care of their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

"Growing company, diversity of work, career opportunities"

Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Irving, TX

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people
    Team centric work environment
    Career growth
    Company revenue is great
    Solid and growing client base

Cons

It's definitely not for the weak of heart. Epsilon is a fast moving, client driven environment. We do what it takes to get the job done, and done well. No two days are the same, and if you don't know how to be resourceful and show initiative then you could get left behind. If you're invigorated by a fast pace then you'll be very happy and grow in your career.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and act on employee feedback on the company culture, and what motivates people.

2. "Solid company, good people."

Current Employee - Individual Contributor in Lafayette, CO
    Current Employee - Individual Contributor in Lafayette, CO

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, driven people, strong company culture, hard work is rewarded, accomplishments are ackowledged. Challenging work, visible career growth. Bagels and doughnuts every Thursday, company promotes community service/ raising money for causes that are important to us.

Cons

Not for those who need hand holding and constant encouragement - definitely need to be self motivated. Work/ Life balance is at times a challenge, but you do what is needed to produce strong work.