Epsilon - Opportunities for the willful | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Opportunities for the willful"

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL
Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Epsilon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Epsilon for quite some time and have seen lot of my colleagues sticking with the company for years. This shows people like the work culture and ethics the company follows. As far as my experience goes I have always got the right opportunities and the work life balance has been just right. Managers have always been flexible enough to achieve the right work life balance. I have seen people complaining about work life balance reason being Epsilon has a long pipeline of new clients/projects and resources often get moved around from one client/project to another. Some people find it stressful and complain and whereas people like me look at it as opportunities. To sum the pros: Growing company with lots of opportunities, uses most of the latest technology and has a lot of talented people working for it.

Cons

If you have read my pros section you might have found I dint talk about salaries/bonuses in it. I have seen the company being not too good with pay rises compared to the boarder market. That's my only complain I would say.

Advice to Management

Company should be looking at making their pay scale comparable/above its peers considering the big profits that the company makes.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

"good work, unenlightened upper management"

Former Employee - Media Coordinator in Mill Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Media Coordinator in Mill Valley, CA

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people here were great. I learned a lot from people who were generous with knowledge. There is an understanding about having efficient workflow and investments are made toward that end. They gave me the opportunity to try something new when the team I worked on was dissolved, and that turned into what I do now. That was a great thing to do for an employee.

Cons

There is a lot of unfair upper management practice. It was old school advertising. So it is what it is.

2. "company does not care about their employees"

Former Employee - Vice President
    Former Employee - Vice President

I worked at Epsilon full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

None that come to mind

Cons

worked there 25 years and then one day was let go because they no longer needed sales reps. Exceeded my goals every year...

Advice to Management

resign