Epsilon - Great place to grow and learn | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Great place to grow and learn"

Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Senior Director in Boston, MA

Pros

Very well managed firm, very good communication from top down, clear expectations about about what constitutes good performance and how to advance. Management has shown the willingness to move off of old strongly held positions on the direction the business is going and quickly adjust business strategies to meet the changing demands of the marketplace and the dynamics of the competitive landscape.

Cons

Firm is moving fast - creates some friction among teams that should be working more closely together.

Advice to Management

Take what's worked best within the legacy business and implement in newly acquired businesses, especially delivery disciplines.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

"There are better opportunities and benefits to be found elsewhere"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Lafayette, CO
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Lafayette, CO

Pros

Decent pay for performance. The people I worked with were great.

Cons

The best reasons left the building when Hellman & Friedman sold Abacus (where I worked) to Epsilon. Health benefits went downhill, Epsilon made us essentially reapply for jobs, sabbatical went away, outsourced HR means you're just a number. Most everyone I worked with has now left and found other jobs including myself.

Advice to Management

Brian Rainey's "We're always for sale" comment with regard to Abacus and it's pending sale to Epsilon really rings true - but what he didn't realize is his employees are always for sale too.

Mike Iaccarino's bed side manner could use some polish. He really came across as a weight lifting pirate to me.

2. "Good"

I have been working at Epsilon full-time

Pros

Good Company and Good Life balance

Cons

No Cons I can find here